- Climate Change Task Force Folks,
We are having our March CCTF meeting tomorrow at 4:30pm at the OMNI House at 3274 Lee Avenue. Our agenda is as follows:
- Billy Fleming from the UofA ASG will share with us about his campaign for ASG president running on a platform of sustainability. He will also give us highlights of the UofA Earth Day. (15-20 minutes)
- Update from the Citizen's First Congress Environmental Caucus- (David Orr, Joanna Pollock and Nathan Wilson) (30 minutes with discussion of CCTF role going forward)
- Update from the Sportsmen Climate Change Conference (Dr. Robert McAfee) (15-20 minutes)
- Discussion of ideas for influencing national legislation. (20 minutes)
- Discussion of ideas and plans for Earth Day/Week (UofA, Russellville, Fayetteville etc.) (20 minutes)
- Floor Open time. (10 minutes).
- Motion to bring Nathan Wilson into a CCTF leadership role (cochair). (10 minutes)
Attached are the minutes from the last meeting. It was a good meeting with a lot of discussion, but it lacked focus so I put together a clearer agenda for this meeting so we can get serious about tasks. I built in some time for open discussion, which is also vital. Please let me know if you have something to add to the agenda.
Feel free to bring an easy vegetarian snack or dish and we'll make it an easy, vegetarian potluck.
Adjourn by 6:30pm.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Climate Change Task Force-OMNI